Service & Warranties
Hunter Fans are made to the highest standards possible. However, should you have any issues, our fans are covered by the following warranty:
- The motor in your fan has a Limited* Lifetime Warranty
- Electronic components such as capacitors and wall controls have a 2 year parts warranty
- There is a 12 month in home labour component for the above two warranties
- Remote controls and accessory light kits have a 12 month replacement warranty
If you require your fan to be looked at under warranty, please send an email to email@example.com.
You will need to provide;
- A detailed description of the fault
- A copy of your purchase receipt
- Proof of installation by a qualified electrician
- Your preferred contact method/details
If you just need someone to come and look at your fan, or the fault falls outside the above warranty periods, please contact one of our recommended Service Agents who will be able to help get your fan back running again (see map below).
* Limited Lifetime Warranty means that the warranty is limited to;
- You must be the original purchaser of the fan (and have proof of purchase)
- The fan must be in its original location (ie it cannot be moved from house to house)
Ceiling fans are a unique product.
Their operation is more complex than a simple light, and are more like one of your whitegoods, like a washing machine.
When installing or repairing a ceiling fan, not all electricians are familiar with how they work (you would not ring a regular electrician to fix your washing machine for instance, you would look for someone who specialises in washing machines). We have a number of Installers who are very familiar with our products, and we would highly recommend them if you are looking for someone to install or service your Hunter Fan.
The business' highlighted in the map below, are all fully qualified electricians (who can also do all your other electrical work), and will ensure that your fans are installed perfectly the first time, every time.
View Installers in a larger map